Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Go West!

Nothing makes an artist review their surroundings more than signing up to open the Studio to a public tour.


Hope Springs Eternally, oil on board 9"x30"

I open my beautiful Studio to my friends, patrons and the curious.  Look for me at #31 on the Guide Map
 Available at Austin Public Libraries or HERE  

Opening the studio to the public also makes me review the state of the pathway TO the Studio as well.  So, decluttering is underway which has the strange side effect of making room for more  creativity IN the Studio as well.
Apple Blossoms, oil on canvas, 12"x16"
Several new larger paintings and a slew of smaller oil studies are ready to see.  Prints, professionally printed with archival inks on thick, creamy, acid free paper are available in mats, ready to display as is or in frames.  I have enjoyed the process of framing actually, refurbishing vintage frames and building some new of my own.
Deborah, oil on board with Vintage frame, 17"x15"

I'm working hard to make sure that artwork is mostly ready to hang.  I'll have oil sketches from the AVAA figure study group, small oils and acrylics of florals, landscapes and figures, a few abstract acrylic.   Its such a treat to see it all coming together, finished and ready to find new homes...


Sisters in Autumn,  framed, acrylic on panel, 11"x11"



I hope to see all my friends soon, please come to share!  
Pat                                         

No comments: