Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Up and running again, in new directions!

Participating in a new venture with new friends. Load in is on Friday!!


My dilemma has been to combine my skills of a lifetime in the arts with my new life of taking care of Mom. While walking away from the scaffold is scary working in my beautiful studio more is also intriguing!

You know that sayin about about doors closing and windows flying open, I'm living it.

The scaffold is still here. It's housing seedlings started for the fall garden for now.

That studio is getting a work out!

Come see the new ( much smaller) work this SATURDAY NIGHT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that dog in the picture!!!

Water Damage Durham NC

Unknown said...

I am so glad i found this blog!

Looking forward to using some of these tips!

Water Damage Durham NC